Sweet baby Jesus, as my good Italian friend would have exclaimed if she ever got to taste what I am about to show you:
- Peel a banana, put it in the freezer
- Take it out. Mix it in a machine, till’ it is icecreamy.
- Add: Vanilla powder/cinnamon/cardamom – WHATEVER you like, as long as you think it’s yum.
- Put it back into the freezer
- Coconut – as much as you like, you can save it for later.
- Some sweetener of choice – agave/maple syrup (the kind kind)/honey
Fry it all in the saucepan until tanned and crunchy. Put it into a small bowl and smear it out on the sides of the bowl, as well as on the bottom. Just make sure the coconut flakes stick together, like true homies, you don’t want no coconut-free holes in the bowl. Why? Because when you now put it in the refrigerator, these darlings will sticky and attach to each other which create big flakes of coconut which you can decorate you creation with. (I FAILED WITH THIS, I think it is due to the maple syrup. Honey is better as glue).
Chocolate (done whilst the coconut is getting its’ ass fried)
- Coconut oil (as much as you like)
- Honey/maple syrup/agave
Mix it all, bring out the nana ice-cream, pour the chocolate over it. Put it into the freezer for a while (depending on how hard you like it). Bring it out and pour the coconut-flakes on top.
Voilá! Banana Cocolate for ya’!
Free from: gluten, lactose, refined sugar, animal products