Sharing the sofa with Zampa, music flowing around me and the cold weather is intrusive from the outside. Mamma was here a minute ago and we shared a coffee and caught up. Absolutely love living in walking distance from all of my family.
My mental state is a bit fuzzy because Johanna and I had a very romantic dinner yesterday at Folkbaren, where they serve ridiculously cheap champagne…
Other than that I’m looking forward to this month. I’m going to:
– Act in a shortfilm on Gotland the 16-19th
– Produce sketches for Chris&Josie
– Do different projects for clients at Yadi Yada
– Go up north with Nils’s family for a couple of days
– Celebrate my friend’s birthday
– Maybe go to London to visit Elsa
Even though I’m not studying psychology half as much as I should I feel that I’m getting more and more into it. I’ve started observing behaviors, noticing defense mechanisms etc. I’m becoming that unnerving observing person that will apply all different psychology theories and diagnosis on everyone! Just kidding, all in all, I just love learning more and more about our psyche’s, it’s beyond fascinating how the mind functions.
Some random photos of late: